The Arisaka Defense 600 Series E2XT Light is an illumination package consisting of the Arisaka 600 Series Light Body, Tailcap, and Malkoff Devices E2XT Scout head. Simply add an aftermarket Scout mount of your choice for a complete lighting solution.
The new Malkoff E2XT heads utilize a TIR lens that focuses the beam and produces 55,000 candela and 500 out-the-front lumens. This provides a tightly concentrated beam for maximum distance, with a small amount of spill for close range and peripheral lighting. For comparison, the latest Surefire 1500 lumen M600DF is rated at 16,000 lux. Run time is 1 hour with the 16650 lithium-ion rechargeable cell or 30 minutes with 2x CR123 cells. Malkoff heads are fully potted to withstand recoil during weapon-mounted use.
Included is the low profile 600 Series Light Body for an unobstructed, close fit when using an Arisaka Inline, Offset, or Side Scout Mount, along with your choice of tailcap:
- Arisaka Momentary – eliminates accidental constant activation under stress
- Surefire Z68 clicky
- Surefire UE socketed tailcap – for use with remote switches
- Surefire DS socketed tailcap – has both a remote switch port and clicky switch
- No tailcap – in the event you already have a tailcap to use
The 600 Series Light will fit in almost any aftermarket Scout mount, as it retains the mounting holes and square lug interface on the underside of the light body.
- Weight: 3.5 oz (including 16650 lithium-ion cell)
- Length: 5.125″
- Diameter: 1.23″ at the head
- Output color: 5500K
- Input voltage: 3.4 to 6 volts
- Power source: one 16650 lithium ion rechargeable or two CR123 cells.
The light body, Arisaka momentary tailcap, and head are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. High quality Buna-N O-rings and two CR123 batteries are included. Made in the USA.