Please note: the E2XTD does not support CR123 batteries. It can ONLY utilize 16650 rechargeable cells capable of delivering a sustained current of 3.5 amps. The tailcap or remote switch must also be capable of handling 3.5 amps. Not compatible with Surefire UE07/ST07 remote switches!
The Arisaka Defense 600 Series E2XTD Light is an illumination package consisting of the Arisaka 600 Series Light Body, Tailcap, and Malkoff Devices E2XTD Scout head. Simply add an aftermarket Scout mount of your choice for a complete lighting solution.
The new Malkoff E2XTD heads utilize a TIR lens that focuses the beam and produces 70,000 candela and 650 out-the-front lumens. This provides a tightly concentrated beam for maximum distance, with a small amount of spill for close range and peripheral lighting. For comparison, the latest Surefire 1500 lumen M600DF is rated at 16,000 lux.
Run time is approximately 30 minutes with the provided 16650 lithium-ion rechargeable cell. Malkoff heads are fully potted to withstand recoil during weapon mounted use.
Included is the low profile 600 Series Light Body for an unobstructed, close fit when using an Arisaka Inline, Offset, or Side Scout Mount, along with your choice of tailcap:
- Arisaka Momentary – eliminates accidental constant activation under stress
- Surefire Z68 clicky
- Surefire UE socketed tailcap – for use with remote switches
- Surefire DS socketed tailcap – has both a remote switch port and clicky switch
- No tailcap – in the event you already have a tailcap to use
The 600 Series Light will fit in almost any aftermarket Scout mount, as it retains the mounting holes and square lug interface on the underside of the light body.
- Weight: 3.5 oz (including 16650 lithium-ion cell)
- Length: 5.125″
- Diameter: 1.23″ at the head
- Output color: 5500K
- Input voltage: 3.4 to 4.2 volts
- Power source: one 16650 lithium ion rechargeable.
The light body, Arisaka momentary tailcap, and head are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. High quality Buna-N O-rings and 16650 lithium-ion battery are included. Made in the USA.