The PMAG 10 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for (AICS) pattern bolt action rifles.
- Magazine capacity: 10
- Caliber: .308 Win / 7.62 Nato
- Platform: Bolt Action
- Long-life stainless steel spring
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Improved detachable floor plate
- Made in USA
- The PMAG 10 7.62 AC magazine is optimized for .308 Winchester family of cartridges built on a 0.470″ case head such as 7.62×51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester and is compatible with short action AICS-pattern bolt action rifles
- Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc., or larger short action magnums. In addition, due to the wide variety and potential combinations of aftermarket receivers, stocks, chassis, and bottom metal that accept AICS pattern mags, minor fitting may be required.
- Not compatible with Accuracy International AE rifles or semi-auto platforms utilizing SR25/M110 pattern magazines.
- The Sig Cross rifles ship with a Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC that has a proprietary sled follower for optimized single-round loading through the ejection port. The standard PMAG 5 7.62 AC (MAG549) and PMAG 5 7.62 AC (MAG579) are compatible with the Sig Cross.
- 6.5 Creedmoor Ruger American rifles with Hunter American stocks are recommended to utilize the updated Magpul PMAG 5 AC that is easily identified with its brown lock plate and follower for complete Magpul reliability.