The STS2 is C-MORE Systems smallest reflex sight. Like C-Mores competition sights, the STS2 head-up display provides an unobstructed sight picture. The red dot hovers on the sight line, illuminating the point of impact on the target, creating the fastest target acquisition in existence, and unlimited eye relief. Similarly, it uses a beam-splitter lens made of glass; hard coated for maximum scratch resistance, and light transmission, while the parallax-free design enables targets to be acquired without the need to center the dot in the lens.
The STS2 uses a CR2032, lithium battery contained within a removable battery tray that permits battery replacement without dismounting the sight; this eliminates the need for re-zeroing when replacing a battery. The battery tray is O-ring sealed and is part of the waterproofing that goes into every STS. A 10 position manually operated push button switch provides precision intensity adjustment, previous intensity return, and auto-off after 8 hours of inactivity.
The STS2 aircraft alloy housing and electronics are designed to handle the hottest loads from large caliber firearms. The STS2 provides 1 moa click adjustment for windage and elevation resulting in pinpoint accuracy. A positive locking screw for both windage and elevation locks the adjustment screws in position.
- Small Compact Design.
- Constructed from military-grade aluminum.
- 10 position manually operated Push Button Intensity Switch with previous intensity return and auto-off.
- Aluminum Body.
- Precision 1moa Click Adjustments With Lock.
- Glass Lens.
- Removable Battery Tray.
- Water Resistant to 1 meter.
- Mounts Available Separately.
- Length: 1.83″ (46.48 mm)
- Width: 1.1: (27.963 mm)
- Height – Overall: 1.063″ (27 mm)
- Weight: 1.25 oz.
- Sight Window Width: 0.946″
- Sight Window Height: 0.604″
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens: 100 % Parallax Free, Anti-Reflective Coated, Glass.
- 1 MOA click adjustment.
- Positive Locking System.
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 180″ at 100 yds.
- Windage Adjustment Range: 120″ at 100 yds.
- Intensity Switch, 10 position manually operated push button.
- Previous Intensity Return on start up.
- Auto-Off after 8 hours of inactivity.
- Dot Size: 6 MOA.
- Battery – 3V Lithium, CR2032.
- Battery life (normal use): 300-1500 hours.
- Operating temperature Range: 13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C).
- Storage Temperature Range (No Battery): -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C).
- Water Resistance Depth: 1 m.