The AD-RECON-H mount is made for putting high-power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. Designed to be used in conjunction with a Laser Sighting System to bring the Objective Housing high enough to clear the laser, or rifles needing a higher cheek weld. This is the tallest mount that we offer. The cantilever throws the scope out front with a 2″ offset, allowing you to get the right eye relief. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize.
The AD-RECON-H mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- The lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
- The AD-RECON-H mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock-hard lasting finish.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-RECON-H mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 8.50 ounces