Machined from a single block of aircraft-grade 7075 -T6 billet aluminum, the Super Precision Optic Mount is milled down to an ultra-light 2.6 ounces. Each Geissele Super Precision Optic Mount will feature two precision-machined shear lugs so that the optic stays in place during recoil and bolt carrier counter-recoil.
Geissele worked closely with optic manufacturers to precisely mate their mounts with each individual optic. This relationship guarantees a solid interface between the optic and base. The Geissele mounts are locked in place utilizing the classic, battle-proven, nut and clamp system which provides over 1,000 pounds of clamping force.
- For the Trijicon ACOG series.
- 2 precision-machined shear lugs.
- Nut and clamp system providing over 1,000 pounds of clamping force.
- Material: Aircraft-grade 7075 -T6 billet aluminum.
- Weight: 2.6 ounces.
- Mounting Platform: Picatinny.