The Sidelok is a revolutionary new mounting system for optics. The Aimpoint T2 Red Dot is included. The patented cam system locks the mount down onto Picatinny without the need for tools, side levers, or huge knobs. The release system allows users to change out their optics on the fly with less hassle. The 2 levels of locks (Micro Mount Specific) ensure the optic will not move unintentionally, maintaining zero for the shooter, and returning to zero when remounting in the same position after removal. This mount utilizes a lower 1/3 co-witness.
- Height (From the top of Picatinny Rail): 1.14″.
- Width: 1.10″.
- Length: 2.78″.
- Weight: 2.7 ounces.
- Co-witness: Lower 1/3.
- Finish: Black Anodized.
- 2 MOA dot size.
- 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation.
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings, and 8 daylight settings.
- Submersible to 25 meters (80 feet).
- Height of Optical Axis 20 mm (0.8 in) measured from the top surface of mechanical interface.
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity.
AIMPOINT T1, T2, H1, H2 Models & any other after-market optics utilizing the same footprint of the Aimpoint Micro Mount.
2019 – Product update includes solid pillar design for added strength – no through holes in pillar.