USED – Aero Precision .750 Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block
The Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block allows the user to finely tune their gas system for any application.
- Standard low-profile design provides great fit under slim profile free float handguards including the Aero Precision ATLAS series of handguards
- Adjustment screw is held in place by a spring and detent, providing repeatable audible “clicks” upon adjustment removing the need for secondary set screws that can come loose under recoil
- Custom machined stainless steel adjustment screw provides 15 gas adjustment settings
- Carbon fouling is channeled to a sacrificial chamber to help prevent carbon locking, as well as provide an access point for solvent in the event carbon locking does occur
- The user-serviceable design allows for service and cleaning of the gas system
- Machined from 4140 steel
- Nitride coated
- Compatible with barrels utilizing a .750 gas block journal.
- Attaches to barrel via 10-32 x 3/16 knurled set screws
- Assembled Adjustable Gas Block
- One 6″ 3/32 adjustment wrench for easy gas block adjustment underneath the installed handguard
- Replacement spring and detent included