USED – Burn Proof Gear Suppressor Cover Medium
BFG’s Suppressor Cover Medium is designed to fit suppressors that are 1.38 inches in diameter. The Burn Proof Gear Covers are designed to be 0.5 inches longer than the suppressor itself. This allows the cover to cinch around the front and rear of the suppressor to ensure a “No-Slip Fit.”
- The Medium cover is rated up to 100 rounds within a 15 minute firing schedule, compatible with all pistol caliber and many rifle caliber suppressors.
- Once the cover is installed on a suppressor that is 1.38 inches in diameter, the outer diameter will not exceed 1.5 inches. Standard sizes range from 5 to 9 inches long and weigh as little as 2 ounces!
- The medium cover is made from Kevlar, Nomex, and other fire resistant materials, rated up to 1000 F.
- The covers resist the extreme heat generated from suppressors and will allow the operator to transition from rifle to pistol confidently without burning their legs, pants, or other gear.
- Made in the USA and lifetime guaranteed.
|Color / Pattern||
Black, Flat Dark Earth (FDE), Multicam
7.5", 8", 8.5", 9"