USED – Forward Controls Design ACF Ambidextrous Charging Handle (.223/5.56)
The design objective for the AFC is a stronger, more durable ambidextrous charging handle that can withstand repeated mortaring and a better means of deflecting gas and debris from the shooter’s face and eyes when shooting with a sound suppressor.
- Material: Machined from 7075 aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized.
- Significantly taller/thicker than the TDP design.
- “Constant Motion” latch on either side of the T handle.
- A taller and better gas deflection fence.
- Made in the USA.