USED – Forward Controls Design ASF Ambidextrous Selector – Q Lever, Standard/Short
ASF was designed from the ground up to be a defense/duty/combat safety selector, its mission is quite aptly reflected by the way its levers are attached to the center, via a stainless steel roll pin.
- Includes 1 short-throw lever and 1 standard lever.
- ASF-50 is a short-throw rotate to 50 degrees.
- ASF-90 is a conventional rotation to 90 degrees.
- Centers are billet machined in 8620 and heat treated and black nitrided.
- Levers are billet machined in 8620 and are black nitrided.