USED – Forward Controls Design Trigger Guard – Winter
TGF (Trigger Guard, Forward Controls) is designed for use with TDP spec forged lower receivers, and fills the gap forward of the pistol grip, between the trigger guard “ears”. The winter version has as much constant/unchanged space from the trigger bow forward as possible (instead of the space inside tapering and decreasing as the trigger guard nears the receiver’s front trigger guard holes).
- Available in anodized black, desert tan, and OD green.
- Lower receivers made from Cerro Forge “keyhole” forgings generally have taller trigger guard ears, as do Colt, LMT, and BCM lower receivers.
- Please note ZEV produced lower receivers appear to have shorter trigger guard ears, and these shortened ears expose a bit of the bottom of the TGF, as shown below. This has no bearing on functionality. The latest Mega lowers (with the old Mega atomic whirl) has been reported to have long ears that do cover the TGF.
- TGF is proudly designed and made in the USA. A trigger guard roll pin and set screw (for the front) are included. A 1/16 Allen wrench is required (not included).
- TGF is machined from 7075 aluminum.