USED – Magpul M-LOK AFG Angled Fore Grip
The Magpul M-LOK AFG (Angled Fore Grip) is the result of research and refinements done to the original AFG and AFG-2. By integrating the direct-attach M-LOK mounting system with minimalist construction we were able to produce a high strength grip that only weighs 1.2 ounces, including hardware.
- M-LOK AFG is ¾” shorter than the AFG-2
- M-LOK AFG is more compact than its predecessors
- Takes into account natural body mechanics to provide a comfortable and stable user interface
- M-LOK AFG helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
- All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.