USED – True North Concepts MHA – Modular Holster Adapter
$62.49 – $69.94
The Modular Holster Adapter was specifically designed to eliminate the unwanted movement, flex, and sliding common to factory polymer belt adapters.
- The Modular Holster Adapter is made from rugged, non-ferrous DFARS grade 6061-T6 aluminum and is Type 3 MIL-SPEC hard coat anodized.
- It supports the popular “Mid-ride” mode of carry to lower the pistol below the shooter’s belt line, allowing their holster system to clear body armor and pouches.
- This adapter fits all “three-hole” pattern Safariland™ type holsters, and other brands of holsters that use this proven method of attachment.
- It also supports the use of many commonly used quick detach holster systems such as the QLS, MLS, ELS, and others.
- Holsters mounted to the Modular Holster Adapter will accommodate 10° of forward cant and 10° of negative cant for a total range of 20° degrees.
- The adapter holds three height mounting points, set 1/2″ apart, descending from the top mid-ride mounting point.