The Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with industry friend, expert, and former 1st SFOD-Delta operational member Larry Vickers and author of the Vickers Guide series of firearms books, the Vickers Sling™ incorporates key features from real-world experience that makes the two-point sling effective and durable – the choice tactical sling requested by name. The Vickers Sling™ has been our most popular product of all, with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries, making it the clear choice of AR-15 slings.
The Quick Adjuster – Contrasting Pull Tab
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent-pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All Vickers Slings™ are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
Attachment Hardware Sold Separately
The Vickers Sling attaches directly to fixed loop firearm attachment systems. Additional hardware can be purchased and added to the front and backend of the sling for more firearm attachment methods.
Shotgun News, March 2015
“The Vickers Padded Sling is, without doubt, the most comfortable combat carry sling I have ever slung around my shoulders.” – Shotgun News, March 2015, Vol 69 – Issue 9, pg 18
Adjuster & Triglides Build
The lightweight glass-reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon hardware lays flatter for comfort while carrying a firearm.
Padded Version Available
For the padded version – see the Padded Vickers Sling page. The 2” inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed-cell foam that won’t separate or gain water weight.
- 1.25″ webbing on both ends secured with included tri-glides
- Webbing can be looped through sling swivels or loops or combined with available sling hardware
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other carbines and rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a “muzzle up” carry Military Applications
- NSN: 1005-01-604-0627 (Coyote Brown, As issued with the M27)
- NSN: 1005-01-625-4470 (Black)
- NSN: 1005-01-632-4682 (Black – Padded)
- NIIN: 01-604-0627 (Coyote Brown, As issued with the M27)
- NIIN: 01-525-4470 (Black)
- NIIN: 01-632-4682 (Black – Padded)
- Cage Code: 3X9S8
- Duns Number: 152028291
- 1.25″ sling webbing
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Maximum Sling Length – 54” with the Adjuster tightened / 64” fully extended
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware: glass-reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon