USED – Magpul M-LOK Rail Covers – Type 2
M-LOK Type 2 Rail Covers are low-profile, two-piece covers that install directly onto most M-LOK aluminum hand guards (non-polymer). These M-LOK covers are non-orientation specific, which allows the user to mount them in any direction desired without affecting function. Not compatible with MAGPUL MOE M-LOK, MOE SL, and SGA forends, and may not be compatible with free-float handguards that have a wider and flatter profile, as they will not seat deep enough to allow the center portion to lock-in.
- Includes six panels, each covering one M-LOK slot.
- Made in the USA.
- Non-orientation specific: No up / down, left / right, front / back orientation
- Contact surfaces made up of TSP
- Low Profile: Covers barely protrude more than 1/8″ above the rail surface
- Simple install and uninstall: Using a simple, pointed tool, covers can be installed or uninstalled in seconds