USED – Shockwave Technologies Raptor Forend Tool For Mossberg 500
The Shockwave Technologies Raptor Forend Nut tool is an extra long stainless steel tool for the Mossberg 500 forend and Remington 870 forend. Remove and replace your forend in under two minutes.
- Precision-machined in Dunedin, Florida.
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel.
- Won’t rust like a carbon steel tool.
- Won’t deform like a nylon or aluminum tool.
- Remove the most stubborn forend nuts.
- Insert a bar or screwdriver through one of the provided holes for extra leverage.
- Over 4″ long for reaching the deepest recessed nuts on the longest magazine tubes.
- No need to remove the magazine tube from your firearm.
- One side fits Mossberg 500 guns and the other Remington 870 and Hawk 982 guns.
- Fits 12-gauge guns with short, medium, long, or even extra long magazine tubes.
- Compatible with the Streamlight tactical forend.